Capelli's Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here in the Night Hours, the fight for survival is yourself...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweetheart, introduction fic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetheart

Sweetheart

Sweetheart, introduction fic Empty
PostSubject: Sweetheart, introduction fic   Sweetheart, introduction fic EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Susie woke up, her petite body stretching under the covers. She made a small cooing sound as she hugged her pillow, waiting for her parents to come with her birthday presents to wake her up. She waited for some hours, finally getting up. She got dressed and went to the kitchen. When she found no one there she went to the livingroom. The atmosphere there was like someone had sucked the life out of everything. She could see a pool of blood, the sickening iron smelled strongly to her nose. She covered her mouth and nose with a gasp when she saw her mother in that pool of blood, and her father sitting on the couch holding a knife and a bottle of vodka. He turned his head when he heard her. He quickly jumped up to her, grabbing her by the face and pinning her against the wall. "It's not what you think Susie! I didn't kill her! She is just sleeping Susie!" His eyes then softened as he caressed her face softly. It scared her. "Oh Sue... What will I do?" He asked in a low sad tone. She kept looking into his eyes in fear, shock and saddness. He reeked of alcohol. She didn't say a word to him, she didn't know what to say, or rather couldn't say anything. He grabbed her writs and tied her up. He dragged her behind the couch, hiding her behind the furniture. She could hear him leave the appartment, leaving her in there with her mother. Her mother... that thought made her whimper, and slowly tears started to fall from her eyes. She covered her face with her hands, letting out soft sobs incase he came back and decided to off her too.

The door opened and she could hear footsteps. Two sets of them to be exact. She noticed she had probably fallen asleep while crying, nor did she have any sense of time passing. "Is this her?" She heard someone ask. She looked up and saw a dark skinned male peering over her, he was knelt on the couch, looking over the backseat of it at her. She wondered who he was talking to and turned her head to the side seeing a man in a what looked like a really fancy suit, for a sleezy man like him. He was looking at her with a victorious smirk on his face. "I think she is, unless we want to take the corpse." He said laughing. "But I'd rather take the live one. Makes more money." He looked at the darkskinned man and gave a nod of sorts. To that the other man jumped over the couch and picked her up on his shoulder, carrying her towards the door to their car. He placed her in the trunk. She was so scared she didn't even have the strenght to scream or ask for help. When the car finally stopped after what seemed to be like hours she happily greeted the change of scenery. The dark man picked her up and carried her to an office, untying her and forcing her to sit down on a chair infront of a desk. The sleezy looking man walked lazily infront of her, lightling a cigarette as he did so. "You are probably wondering why are you here and where your father is?" Her eyes widened, showing him he was right. "Well your father had a hard drinking streak, to which I won't go into detail much, but at the end of it he agreed to sell you to me, and use the money to run away from the law." He smirked at her. "My name is Ricardo Capelli. I own this club and you my pretty will become one of my dancers." He said leaning forward and grabbing her face for closer examination. She looked at him with fear, he seemed more dangerous than her dad had looked like, and it was hard time for her to grasp the fact her father had sold her... just like that... like she was a thing that could be bought. "What is your name sweetie?" She gulped and tried to gather her courage. "S-Susie...." She said in a very soft and silent voice. He frowned. "No, not good enough." He said letting go of her and walking around her. "Hmm...." He said, thinking hard on something that seemed to be just in his reach, but completely out of her grasp. He looked around the room, looking for some inspiration. Suddenly he let out a loud 'ahaa' sound, making her jump slightly. He quickly walked to his desk, taking a foil of heart stickers, taking one and placing it on her left cheek below her eye. "From now on you will be called Sweetheart." He then grabbed her face again. "If I hear you have uttered your old name to anyone, well lets just say it will hurt." He looked over to the other man, signaling him to take her away. The man grabbed her arm and dragged her off to the matron, shoving her into the room. The matron looked at her up and down. "Your name?" She opened her mouth to say her old name, but shut it before she could say it. She looked down shyly. "Sweetheart...." The matron smiled. "Nice to meet you Sweetheart, come, let's get you into some new clothes." She went with the woman, wondering what would happen to her.

Weeks went by an she was participating in so many training sessions she actually fell asleep when she was falling on her bed at night. Dancing, was just part of it, she got so many tips on how to please a client she almost dreaded the day she would come face to face with one. She was called to meet mr Capelli. "So, I have decided that you will start entertaining clients soon. Now let me ask you, do you know how to please a man?" He turned to look at her. "Y-yes.... From what I have been thaught I think I can." He started laughing. "I mean sexually Sweetheart." She blushed in a deep shade of red before she paled. He saw that and smirked. "A virgin? Well I can always profit from that." He took a breather from his cigarette before coming closer to her, placing the hand which held the cigarette on her shoulder. "From now on, I will be in charge of who you see and talk to. You will not talk to any male clients without my permission and you do not make any promises to them. I will be the one to decide who gets to pick your cherry." He touched her left cheek, with his free hand, almost touching the heart mark she had drawn on her cheek. "And I will sell your cherry to the highest bidder." He tilted his head slightly to see her reaction. "Got that?!" He asked in a dark tone, flicking some of the ash from his cigarette to fall on her leg. She winced and nodded quickly. "Yes mr Capelli!" She said feeling glad when he finally let go of her shoulder. "You may go..." He said, turning to his own thoughts again. She stood up and quietly left the office.

Sweetheart, introduction fic 640x9410

Sweetheart, introduction fic Miss-m10
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Sweetheart, introduction fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart, introduction fic   Sweetheart, introduction fic EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Ohhh sooo intense, I looove it
Back to top Go down
https://capellisclub.board-directory.net

Sweetheart, introduction fic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Capelli's Club :: Out of Character :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: